System Administrator at Alcor
We are always looking for bright, innovative and talented people to join our team of highly skilled professionals.
Alcor is looking for a motivated System Administrator to support our growing Team. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing technical assistance and support to Alcor employees related to computer systems, servers, hardware or software. The successful candidate will be able to respond timely to queries, display effective troubleshooting skills, isolate problems and help implement the solution.
- 1+ years of relevant commercial experience — not mandatory but will be a plus;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong written and spoken English;
- Ability to acquire new skills quickly and to meet deadlines;
- Knowledge of:
- Software: Windows2012 server, Win10, MacOS (not mandatory), RDP, AD (not mandatory);
- Hardware: Intel-based desktops and laptops, Macbooks (not mandatory);
- Networking: switches and wireless, TCP/IP, cabling systems;
- Cloud: Microsoft Azure, Office365 — not mandatory but will be a plus;
- Applications: Office2016.
- Daily users support at levels 1-2 including remote offices;
- Contractors and vendor coordination;
- Printer troubleshooting;
- Networking and internet support;
- PBX and video surveillance maintenance;
- Cloud and Office365 management and support;
- Update management.
- An exciting, dynamic job with the opportunity to grow and learn;
- An opportunity to take part in development of Ukraine as an IT nation;
- 24-day paid vacation, 100% paid sick leave;
- Medical insurance;
- Comfortable office in a genuine IT hub.