SMM Copywriter / Editor at Maincast
Getting tired of exhausting rhythm in digital agencies? Looking for new challenges? Want to try yourself in a fresh and ambitious area? Here is a great opportunity – Ukrainian esports Studio Maincast is looking for a talented SMM copywriter/editor.
- creating esports-related content in English and posting it in our social media channels (Facebook, Twitter);
- participating in brainstorms, briefings etc;
- monitoring activity in esports-related infospace;
- interacting with our English-speaking audience;
- making funny memes.
The ideal candidate should have:
- decent English (B2 and higher);
- ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks;
- excellent writing skills – creativity and clarity should be your main focus;
- understanding of how to survive in the jungle of ever-changing social media;
- the ability to create viral, relevant and entertaining content;
- your own ways with finding, processing and analyzing information as quickly as possible;
- basic knowledge of DOTA 2 and CS:GO competitive scenes;
- basic Photoshop skills;
- great sense of humour 🙂
Why is this job for you?
- we are rapidly growing esports company;
- our flow of creative challenges and projects is neverending;
- you can bring your professional and creative skills to a new level;
- we offer competitive salary;
- we have 24 paid vacation days;
- you can forget about dress-code;
- our team and office is all about fun 🙂
Our office is located close to the downtown (3,5 km) and an underground station (7 min walk). Air conditioning, kitchen, free drinks and snacks included.