Security Assistant at IOM Ukraine
Здається, ви трохи запізнились
Скоріше за все, ця вакансія закрита, бо вже зробила чиїсь понеділки щасливими. Але не засмучуйтесь - у нас є що вам запропонувати! Подивіться інші відкриті можливості на сайті:
Under the direct supervision of the Senior Security Assistant, with the overall supervision of the IOM Kyiv Chief of Mission, the successful candidate will provide general assistance in the safety/security coordination of IOM staff and IOM operations.
Core Functions / Responsibilities:
- Provide assistance, under the guidance of the Senior Security Assistant, in collaboration and coordination with the Mission’s management, to ensure that appropriate lines of communications on all aspects of staff safety and security related to IOM are well maintained.
- Support the Senior Security Assistant in the assessments/evaluations of facilities and operational safety/security threats. He/she will ensure that appropriate safety/security information is disseminated to staff in a due manner.
- Assist in properly fulfilling safety and security requirements which are endorsed for staff permanently based or temporary operating in the Eastern Conflict Area of Ukraine (ECA).
- Provide assistance in reviewing and monitoring the level of MOSS compliance and support the Senior Security Assistant in improving all non-compliance findings.
- Under the guidance of the Senior Security Assistant, support the implementation activities of emergency exercises and drills to ensure that staff are following established security procedures.
- Provide assistance to the Senior Security Assistant in maintaining the IOM Mission’s Security, Fire Safety and Emergency/Contingency Plans (such as operations and medical evacuation, Business Continuity Plan, and emergency communications systems).
- Assist the Senior Security Assistant in the update and maintenance of information related to the Mission’s Warden and Fire Warden Systems.
- Provide support in the administration of pass and IOM/UNID card systems which are in place in the Mission’s facilities and other joint UN offices with a permanent or temporary Mission presence as well.
- Assist, with the oversight of the Senior Security Assistant, in drafting reports to local and/or national authorities, UNDSS and IOM SSU on security incidents and others.
- Under the guidance of the Senior Security Assistant, assist with security liaison to the EUBAM project.
- Maintain routine and confidential correspondence files/documents relating to staff personal data, operations and/or other programme implementation materials. Keep track of all security equipment as per IOM procedure
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- High school degree/Certificate with four years of relevant work experience (preferably in security management system, law enforcement and military disciplines); OR
- Bachelor’s degree or Equivalent or higher from an accredited academic institution preferably in Security Management/Social Sciences and or Military experience, Law Enforcement, Disaster (Risk) Management, International Studies, Communications and related disciplines with two years of relevant work experience (preferably in security management systems, law enforcement and military disciplines).
- Experience in United Nations missions, international peacekeeping, civil security coordination, emergency humanitarian operations, strategic security planning, security training and operational security management with national security agencies, private companies or international organizations is an advantage, preferably with international experience.
- Knowledge of the region is an advantage.
Fluency in English, Ukrainian and Russian is required.
The incumbent is expected to demonstrate the following values and competencies:
- Inclusion and respect for diversity: respects and promotes individual and cultural differences; encourages diversity and inclusion wherever possible.
- Integrity and transparency: maintains high ethical standards and acts in a manner consistent with organizational principles/rules and standards of conduct.
- Professionalism: demonstrates ability to work in a composed, competent and committed manner and exercises careful judgment in meeting day-to-day challenges.
- Resource Mobilization – Establishes realistic resource requirements to meet IOM needs
Core Competencies – behavioural indicators
- Teamwork: develops and promotes effective collaboration within and across units to achieve shared goals and optimize results.
- Delivering results: produces and delivers quality results in a service-oriented and timely manner; is action oriented and committed to achieving agreed outcomes.
- Managing and sharing knowledge: continuously seeks to learn, share knowledge and innovate.
- Accountability: takes ownership for achieving the Organization’s priorities and assumes responsibility for own action and delegated work.
- Communication: encourages and contributes to clear and open communication; explains complex matters in an informative, inspiring and motivational way.
Any offer made to the candidate in relation to this special vacancy notice is subject to funding confirmation.
Appointment will be subject to certification that the candidate is medically fit for appointment and security clearances.
A prerequisite for taking up the position is legal residency in the country of the duty station and work permit, as applicable.
How to apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications on IOM Personal History Form (http://iom.org.ua/en/personal_history or iom.org.ua/sites/default/files/personal_history_form_2016.xls) to [email protected] by 22 April 2019 at the latest, referring to this advertisement in the subject line of your message.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.