Sales Assistant at British Council
The British Council, a leading international cultural organisation, is recruiting a full-time Sales Assistant, whose main duty is to provide administrative support to the Sales and Customer Management Team and the Teaching Centre in delivering high quality services to internal and external customers and clients by adhering to global customer service standards of excellence and secure excellent re-registration results in order to enable the British Council to meet its financial targets.
Role Specific Knowledge & Experience:
Minimum / essential:
- At least 1 year of experience in administration/paperwork
- Working with customers (via phone, face-to-face, correspondence)
Role Specific Skills:
- Accuracy/attention to detail
- Computing skills (MS Office, Excel)
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- English (spoken & written B2 level)
Qualifications & Language requirement:
- University degree
- English at a minimum of B2 level
- Fluent Ukrainian and Russian
British Council Core Skills:
- Communicating and Influencing (level 2)
- Planning and Organising (level 2)
- Analysing data and problems (level 2)
- Managing Finance and Resources (level 2)
- Using Technology (level 1)
- Managing Risk (level 1)
What we offer:
- official employment
- 13th salary – annual bonus
- 14th salary as Terminal Gratuity
- Performance related annual bonus
- Medical insurance fully paid for employees + coverage for family members (upon probation period completion)
- 34 calendar days of annual leave
- Study leave, paid sick leave, special leave for volunteering
- 14 days of public holidays
- Eye-check policy
- 50% discount for family members to study English
- Opportunities for Learning and Development
Important features or requirements of the job: Working week: Tuesday-Friday 11:30-20:00 and Saturday 09:00-17:30
Shortlisting will be done against required skills, experience and qualifications listed in the Role Profile.pdf
Successful candidates will be invited for an English language testing and interview.
Please refer to British Council Behaviours dictionary and British Council Core Skills before applying for the job.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 22 July 2019.
Candidates wishing to apply should fill out the on-line application form.