Sales Agent at Bravels
At Bravels, we believe in high-tech, high-touch, high-value exchange with our customers and our employees. We are a San Francisco-based travel tech company, with over 100-full time employees in three countries, which delivers business and first-class airline tickets to the U.S. clients. When working with us, you will be immersed in communication with the top tier of people who are both our clients and our employees.
Because of customer demand, we are expanding our sales team. We are seeking energetic, driven sales professionals who are fluent in English.
Come join our team and take charge of your career:
1) Earning an above-average base salary and competitive bonus structure
2) Work in a conveniently located, modern office in downtown Kyiv
3) Work in a diverse environment alongside professionals from the U.S. and Europe
4) Build a professional sales career through our corporate training & coaching programs and challenging tasks
5) Become a part of a team of energetic travel-addicted youngsters employees who travel themselves
6) Communicate with native English speakers daily and improve your English
About the role:
We’re expanding our sales and seeking for self-motivated people ready to build a career in sales together with our team. The sales agent will get an understanding of the sales process, building long-term relationships, and closing deals.
- Working with hot leads;
- Work schedule from 5 PM to 2 AM Kyiv time.
- Providing quality customer service;
- Working in a team of 6-10 agents together with a team leader;
- Completing sales targets.
This is the opportunity for you if:
- Your English is fluent, and you have experience of communication with English native speakers;
- You are experienced in Sales or Customer Service;
- FLEX or AIESEC alumni or W&T participants are preferred;
- You are driven by professional & financial development;
- You are a goal-oriented person, able to overcome obstacles when achieving high goals;
- You have strong communication skills and the ability & desire to negotiate and persuade;
- You have problem-solving skills & learning agility;
- You love challenges and are stress resistant, you handle stressful situations with a smile;
- You are flexible and able to adapt, learn and negotiate with everyone independent of their situation;
- You’re ready to work with Americans from 5 PM to 2 AM Kyiv time.
Send your CV: [email protected]
Phone: 080 033 06 73 ; 099 033 06 73
HAVE THE BRIGHTEST YEARS OF YOUR LIFE HERE.
BRAVELS. BE BRAVE. JOIN