Регіональний експерт з питань деінституціалізації та розвитку послуг
Здається, ви трохи запізнились
Скоріше за все, ця вакансія закрита, бо вже зробила чиїсь понеділки щасливими. Але не засмучуйтесь - у нас є що вам запропонувати! Подивіться інші відкриті можливості на сайті:
Starts date: February 6, 2019
Duration of the contract: five months
Location: Based in Lviv.
Regional Expert on Deinstitutionalization and Services Development will be responsible for coordination, planning, and support of the implementation of the Reform of Institutional Care and Upbringing of Children in Lviv Region.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
– Relevant academic degree, minimum Bachelor degree in relevant field;
– Minimum 2 years’ experience providing logistical and administrative support, preferably in the context of international cooperation or consulting projects;
– High level of knowledge and understanding of DI reform, DI international practices, children’s right legislation;
– Willingness to do both administrative works as well as project development work;
– Fluent in English and Ukrainian.
Indicative duties and responsibilities:
– ensuring the implementation of the pilot project aimed at development and piloting of approaches to the transformation of childcare institutions, as well as planning and development of community-based services in Lviv Region;
– organization of activities within the framework of the pilot project, including: trainings, meetings of the coordinating body for the implementation of the Reform of Institutional Care and Upbringing of Children in Lviv Region, workshops, round tables, etc. on the implementation of the DI Reform, planned within the framework of cooperation between Lviv Regional State Administration and the EDGE project;
– building cooperation with local deputies, representatives of key structural subdivisions, and public organizations regarding advocacy on the implementation of the DI Reform in Lviv Region;
– organizational support of the assessment of the educational needs of employees of executive bodies, local governments, institutions, and service providers who need training in de-institutionalization and development and provision of respective services in Lviv Region;
– performance of other tasks related to the implementation of the DI Reform measures in the pilot region.
Deadline for applications:
Submissions must be prepared in English (CV and cover letter) and delivered electronically by 17:00 Kyiv time on January 25, 2019 to the following address: [email protected].
- Selects initiatives based on clearly defined links to reform initiatives;
- Ensures transparent recruitment of human resources;
- Manages the contracting and payment of human resources;
- Provides financial reports for donors;
- Monitors initiatives for results.