Receptionist at “Alliance for Public Health”
Здається, ви трохи запізнились
Скоріше за все, ця вакансія закрита, бо вже зробила чиїсь понеділки щасливими. Але не засмучуйтесь - у нас є що вам запропонувати! Подивіться інші відкриті можливості на сайті:
The International Charitable Foundation “Alliance for Public Health”announces external recruitment to fill the following position: Receptionist.
JOB PURPOSE: to provide technical advice, secretarial and administrative support to the Alliance staff and guests.
Contract type: civil agreement
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience.
- Higher education.
- Be able to use judgment, tact and discretion whenever appropriate.
- Be well organized and poses strong time-management skills.
- High level of interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Ukrainian, Russian and English.
- High level of computer literacy (MS Office).
- General Office Support:
- Answer telephone calls, arrange appointments, receive visitors and answer routine enquiries for information;
- Maintain, update, and distribute up-to-date contact details of Alliance Staff;
- Help maintain communication links with and between office staff, particularly when one or more of them is/are away from the office;
- Administrative support to directors;
- Assist in large amounts of typing, photocopying, faxing, collating, binding, etc. if required;
- Assist in distributing Alliance information materials (faxing, posting, e-mailing);
- Report to the Finance Director on administrative issues to ensure efficient and smooth functioning of the Alliance’s administrative systems and procedures.
- Staff Meetings Support:
- Invite staff for meetings;
- Logistic support of the meetings (ensure availability of conference rooms and provision of soft drinks, required stationary, other);
- Take notes at Staff meetings, prepare minutes and disseminate it within Alliance staff.
- Administrative and Logistic Support:
- Process and handle incoming and outgoing post and courier packages;
- Act as the central point for incoming and outgoing e-mail box: [email protected];
- Maintain the incoming and outgoing chronological filing system (establishing new files, periodic production of directories, archiving, etc.);
- Book drivers for the staff and coordinate drivers’ schedule;
- Preparing administrative announcements for general distribution on “Kievstaff”;
- Book conference rooms for the staff and coordinate schedule;
- Database maintenance of the consultants’ contact information;
- Ensure timely e-mails with birthday congratulations to the Alliance staff.
- Other Tasks:
- To undertake other reasonable and related tasks.
For additional information on the organization as well as its programmatic activities and the positions announced, please visit our web site: http://www.aph.org.ua/
How to apply: Please send your CV and a covering letter in English and Ukrainian/Russian. Subject line should contain “ref: Receptionist”.
Deadline for applications: 6 pm, August 30th, 2019.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
The International Charitable Foundation “Alliance for Public Health” is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from appropriately qualified people from all sections of the community. Qualified people living with HIV/AIDS are particularly encouraged to apply.