Project Manager of Educational program to Tabletochki
Здається, ви трохи запізнились
Скоріше за все, ця вакансія закрита, бо вже зробила чиїсь понеділки щасливими. Але не засмучуйтесь - у нас є що вам запропонувати! Подивіться інші відкриті можливості на сайті:
Charity Fund «Tabletochki» is looking for a Project Manager of the Educational program for health professionals, who together with the team will create new opportunities for physicians and nurses in Ukrainian pediatric oncology. Project Coordinator will report directly to the Head of Educational program.
- Planning and coordination of multiple scientific and educational projects and events in and out-of-Ukraine
- Event management for in-country meetings, workshops, international conferences, trainings, internships etc.
- Travel administration (transportation, accommodation, per diems, etc.)
- Maintainance of project documentation (activities’ reports, donor requirements, budgets, quality control etc.)
We are looking for a team member with experience in project management. Succesful candidate possesses excellent analytical and negotiation skills, is attentive to details and deadlines, is proactive and creative, able to build a strong rapport with internal and external partners.
We are looking for a candidate with:
- Strong motivation to work in NGO
- University degree
- Relevant educational background (Public Health, Social Science, Medicine, etc.) will be an advantage
- Experience in project management and event management will be an advantage
- Ukrainian, Russian – native, English – fluent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, Ukrainian and Russian
- High level of computer literacy
- Work in a team that changes the country for the better and helps children and their parents to fight cancer.
- Friendly environment for professional development and career opportunities.
- Official salary and benefits.
- Office near Arsenalna metro station.
Trial period is 3 months. Salary is based on interview results.
How to apply:
Please send your CV with a brief motivational letter in English and Ukrainian/Russian to firstname.lastname@example.org