Project Assistant (HR) at IOM
Здається, ви трохи запізнились
Скоріше за все, ця вакансія закрита, бо вже зробила чиїсь понеділки щасливими. Але не засмучуйтесь - у нас є що вам запропонувати! Подивіться інші відкриті можливості на сайті:
Under the overall supervision of the Chief of Mission, the direct supervision of the IMMIS Project Manager and with technical supervision of the CBMM National Programme Officer, the Project Assistant will be responsible for assisting in the implementation of the IMMIS project with particular reference to Human Resources (HRM) and Training elements of the project.
Core Functions / Responsibilities:
- Work in close cooperation with the CBMM National Programme Officer to assist in the development, planning and implementation of the IMMIS project.
- Assist the IMMIS Project Manager in overseeing the work of IMMIS project interns and consultants.
- Cultivate and maintain contacts with Ukrainian government partners, especially those concerning HRM and training, through in-person meetings, electronic communications, and official correspondence.
- Work closely to support the project’s Technical Specialist on HRM and training matters.
- Support in developing Terms of Reference (ToRs) for consultants engaged by the project.
- Support the project’s ICT lead expert on the project’s largest specific objective concerning technical solutions for the State Migration Service, State Border Guard Service, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and National Police.
- In tandem with the IMMIS Project Manager and the project’s technical experts, maintain a comprehensive GANTT chart for project planning including the integration of sub-charts.
- Work in close cooperation with the Procurement Unit to ensure procurement of miscellaneous items within the IMMIS project.
- Assist in reporting on ad hoc, monthly, quarterly, yearly and end-of-project bases.
- Contribute to IMMIS project monitoring and evaluation activities.
- Assist in the organization of events in Ukraine, including training courses, workshops, Steering Committee meetings, Project Management Board meetings, press conferences, etc.
- Travel inside Ukraine and abroad on CBMM work-study visits, co-planning official delegation and expert trips and trainings.
- Provide unofficial Ukrainian-English, and English-Ukrainian interpretation and translation.Compose relevant official and unofficial correspondence in Ukrainian and English.
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- High school Degree/Certificate with at least five years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in public administration, political science, economics) from an accredited academic institution with at least three years of relevant work experience
- Proven reporting and writing skills, confident user of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in working with Ukrainian government and civil society
- Experience in working with law enforcement or military authorities is an asset
- Knowledge of migration and border management is advantageous
- Management and administration experience
Fluency in English, Ukrainian and Russian is required.
- Inclusion and respect for diversity: respects and promotes individual and cultural differences; encourages diversity and inclusion wherever possible.
- Integrity and transparency: maintains high ethical standards and acts in a manner consistent with organizational principles/rules and standards of conduct.
- Professionalism: demonstrates ability to work in a composed, competent and committed manner and exercises careful judgment in meeting day-to-day challenges.
Core Competencies – behavioural indicators level 1
- Teamwork: develops and promotes effective collaboration within and across units to achieve shared goals and optimize results.
- Delivering results: produces and delivers quality results in a service-oriented and timely manner; is action oriented and committed to achieving agreed outcomes.
- Managing and sharing knowledge: continuously seeks to learn, share knowledge and innovate.
- Accountability: takes ownership for achieving the Organization’s priorities and assumes responsibility for own action and delegated work.
- Communication: encourages and contributes to clear and open communication; explains complex matters in an informative, inspiring and motivational way.
Any offer made to the candidate in relation to this special vacancy notice is subject to funding confirmation.
Appointment will be subject to certification that the candidate is medically fit for appointment and security clearances.
A prerequisite for taking up the position is legal residency in the country of the duty station and work permit, as applicable.
How to apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications on IOM Personal History Form (http://iom.org.ua/en/personal_history or iom.org.ua/sites/default/files/personal_history_form_0.xls) to [email protected] by 18 January 2019 at the latest, referring to this advertisement in the subject line of your message.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.