Product manager at “Medical Procurements of Ukraine”
Здається, ви трохи запізнились
Скоріше за все, ця вакансія закрита, бо вже зробила чиїсь понеділки щасливими. Але не засмучуйтесь - у нас є що вам запропонувати! Подивіться інші відкриті можливості на сайті:
The state-owned enterprise ‘Medical Procurements of Ukraine’ announces vacancy for position of Product manager
Scope of Work:
- Determines stakeholders’ needs and desires to obtain market information for better market penetration.
- Provide recommendations for present and future products by reviewing product specifications and requirements along with stakeholders’ needs.
- Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
- Lead online and offline activities devoted to cooperation with the market.
- To identify and formulate product’s competitive advantages and retranslate them to the market
- Forecast market penetration in cooperation with sales persons and implement such campaigns.
- Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Efficient cooperation with the market: updated understanding of market needs, requests, feedback on the products.
- Positive professional image of the company among the key stakeholders.
- Ensured dynamic penetration of SoE services and activities into the market.
- Higher degree in Management, Marketing, Communication or other related fields
- Ukrainian and Russian fluent, intermediate English, as minimum
- Excellent, competitive analysis, communication, negotiations and project management skills
- Strong creative outlook
- High level of motivation and pro-active civil position. Our candidate is decent, with zero-tolerance against corruption, and has motivation to be a part of massive changes and medical system transformation.
Please send your CV and a covering letter in English and Ukrainian/Russian. Subject line should contain “Product manager“