PR&Communications Manager at Zeo Alliance
This role will spearhead internal communications to align and engage employees to the organizations’ vision, strategy and values. Will champion the company, the brand, and its users, while keeping its unique culture at its core, by supporting the development and implementation of employee-engagement and business-success messaging and initiatives.
- Designing, planning and executing internal communications programs across all internal channels in support of the employee experience and business objectives.
- Develop programs to deepen engagement with employees to attract and retain top talent.
- Develop and implement company-wide internal communication plan, messaging and content efforts by creating communication initiatives that motivate and align employees with the company strategy, mission and values.
- Develop and implement programs including manager communications strategy, that drive employee behavior aligned with cultural attributes that will define long-term success for the organization.
- Measure and assess effectiveness of communication programs.
- Design and craft organizational publications for internal audiences, including leadership announcements, executive team-member newsletters, priority-project updates, organizational announcements and employee/human interest features.
- Coach managers and leaders in effective communication to key stakeholders and within their teams.
- Planning, building and execution of Internal communications strategy
- Develop and maintain communication plans (internal and external), calendar, events
- Create and manage the design of materials (eg online, social media, email, video, print etc) for internal and external purposes
- PR copywriting (monthly newsletters, news, leaflets, conducting interviews, etc.)
- SMM activities
- Experience of senior PR function execution in international or local IT company / agency internal communication experience required, preferably in a large, complex organization.
- Keen project planning skills, including the ability to organize, prioritize, and control job responsibilities to meet deadlines in an environment with overlapping and potentially conflicting priorities.
- Proficiency with survey tools, online analytics or other communication measurement practices.
- Experience of PR launch campaigns
- Ability to operate independently and drive issues towards completion
- Team player and result driven
- Crisis-management skills required
- Strong learning agility
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (English)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Rare opportunity to contribute to building a culture driven organization starting from an early stage.
- Design and implement communication strategies for one of the biggest technology driven companies in Ukraine with focus on the US market.
- The unique opportunity to co-create a solution that will make a revolution in the privacy industry by returning a choice of privacy to millions of internet users.
- You will not be bored as Agility is within our DNA. Besides, we also provide continuous professional competencies development and professional growth opportunities.
- We work in a very warm and friendly working environment. There are plenty of top-notch ZEO people you can learn from here and we hope you can teach and share knowledge with others, too. We believe in Teamwork. We not only help each other but challenge each other as well.
- Ability to work in Consumer-centric company changing the lives of millions of people across the globe.
- And yes, we have a bunch of perks (including education and training for professional growth, 24/7 gym, own restaurant, medical insurance and many others) which help our employees to complete our mission and enjoy their life.
To apply please e-mail your CV (in English only) with the detailed description of your career, skills, mastered technologies and projects. We guarantee the privacy of any received information.
FigLeaf is the first to create a new paradigm for online privacy control by designing one comprehensive, easy-to-use app that empowers individuals to control their own data, image, reputation and identity no matter their location, device or activity.
Our first-of-its-kind desktop and mobile app gives consumers the power to finally understand where their personal data is, who has it, and what data they have – empowering consumers to fully manage and control their privacy and making online privacy possible for everyone. FigLeaf’s “Privacy by Design” approach only gathers the personal data a consumer chooses to share, and our proprietary “zero-knowledge” solution gives the individual the only key to their data, ensuring no outside party can access their personal information – not even FigLeaf.