Paid Search Manager at Livingston Research
Здається, ви трохи запізнились
Скоріше за все, ця вакансія закрита, бо вже зробила чиїсь понеділки щасливими. Але не засмучуйтесь - у нас є що вам запропонувати! Подивіться інші відкриті можливості на сайті:
We are expanding our ever-growing PPC team to promote our EdTech Products on the US market and globally.
A successful person in this role aims high and nails it. Our ideal PPC candidate has good analytical skills and strong attention to details to spot bottlenecks and turn them into success stories.
If you are eager to evolve as a professional, ready to devote significant time and effort to improve your skills and learn something new – this position is exactly what you’ve been looking for! You will always be supported by your teammates through formal and informal mentoring in order to get the most out of your skills.
What will you be doing?
- Perform day-to-day PPC campaign activities, including bid management, performance monitoring, forecasting, QS improvement, campaign expansion, etc.
- Optimize PPC campaigns in order to maximize profitability
- Run and analyze ad and LP split tests in order to get the most out of your campaigns
- Employ analytical reasoning, data analysis, and problem-solving skills to effectively and efficiently manage campaigns.
- Continuously work on qualitative metrics improvement as a key for better CPA
- Contribute to the development and execution of PPC strategies together with the team and Head of PPC
- Collaborate with the Product Manager to bring the best landing pages and creative solutions
Your profile includes:
- 2+ years of digital marketing, in particular, Google Ads (Search/Display/Video), Bing Ads, Yahoo Gemini
- In-depth understanding of Google Ads is a must
- Strong attention to details is a must
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel and/or Google Spreadsheets
- Strong analytical skills:
– statistical methods of data collection and analysis
– ability to evaluate data and interpret results
– critical thinking
- Basic understanding of UX, previous experience in LP optimization
- Google Analytics and GTM knowledge
- Experience with bulk editing (Google Ads Editor) and keyword research tools
- Adherence to tight deadlines while delivering flawless work
- English – Intermediate and higher
You might wonder “Why these guys?”
- Opportunity to drive the process and be creative. We adore creativity and create a suitable environment for you to implement it
- No bossing around – we encourage you to be the owner of your own stream of work
- Absence of bureaucratic processes and procedures
- Fantastic opportunity to collaborate with business founders directly without a feeling that you are just “another little fish in the aquarium”
- Competitive Salary in USD based on your qualifications
- Transparent bonus system
- Ability to move between the projects and work on multiple products
- Career growth opportunities
- Regular Personal Development Sessions with the Head of PPC and the founders
- Education / Courses / Conferences which are relevant to the position are sponsored by the company
- Perfect office location in the city center (7 mins from “Universitet” or “Zoloty Vorota” metro station)
- 21 days of paid vacation and sick leaves
- Opportunity to make a difference for thousands and thousands of our active users.
Do we even need to say about the spectacular office full of young, ambitious, energetic people with all the possible non-financial perks e.g. delicious coffee, fruit baskets, pizza days, snacks, etc. etc ?
Up for a challenge? Then do not miss out on a chance to join us!