Marketing Intern (non-paid internship) at Beetroot
Здається, ви трохи запізнились
Скоріше за все, ця вакансія закрита, бо вже зробила чиїсь понеділки щасливими. Але не засмучуйтесь - у нас є що вам запропонувати! Подивіться інші відкриті можливості на сайті:
Are you looking for an opportunity to work with a smart, experienced and highly motivated team? We’re looking to add a marketing intern to our line-up, to help push Beetroot further along the road towards social impact.
You will be partnering up mainly with our PR, marketing and employer branding efforts, giving you a chance to learn what it’s like to work in one of the market’s most ambitious IT companies.
Just as the rest of the team, you’ll work on a flexible schedule, you’ll be able to train your skills in a supportive, friendly atmosphere without the dulling blanket of bureaucracy looming over you.
As a part of our family you’ll have access at all our educational and social events.
What you’ll do
- Monitor and engage across Instagram and Facebook;
- Prepare creative and compelling social media content;
- Help with production: research, contact and coordination with merchandise suppliers;
- Support the marketing team in organizing various projects and daily administrative tasks;
- Conduct internet research and gather important data;
- Help with organization of internal and external events and attend them to facilitate their success;
- Assist with research, surveys, interviews.
What we’re looking for
- Passionate and motivated doer who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter with a strong sense of responsibility and prioritization skills
- Team player who works well both collaboratively and autonomously
- Proficient in Microsoft Office/Google Docs
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to work 20 hours a week (or more)
- Experience with social media
Who are you?
There is such a thing as being a true Beetroot.
We value people who are hungry for improvement. Meaning, you always try to be the most caring, professional and progressive version of yourself. Your skills and experience are important factors, but your personality, approach and improvement drive are what will make the difference. We hope you’re a «team person», that you take responsibility for your work, pragmatically solve problems, and that you’re a highly motivated individual overall. You’re self-going, well organized, efficient and with a very good sense of priorities.