Marketing Communications Manager at One Philosophy Group of Companies
Здається, ви трохи запізнились
Скоріше за все, ця вакансія закрита, бо вже зробила чиїсь понеділки щасливими. Але не засмучуйтесь - у нас є що вам запропонувати! Подивіться інші відкриті можливості на сайті:
We are looking for Marketing Manager who will be responsible for managing marketing and communication activities of One Philosophy Group of Companies.
What you’ll be doing
- Develop and implement the Group’s marketing strategy (locally and internationally);
- Promote company mission, goals, philosophy and culture externally;
- Initiate opportunities for promotion of group brand and key people on local and international level;
- Manage company communication channels, lead content generation and promotion efforts;
- Initiate and manage the Group’s cross-agency marketing initiatives and common products, credentials;
- Lead communications about group projects and achievements through relevant means (such as web, social media, video, brochures, etc.);
- Support group strategic initiatives from marketing communications side (such as Employer Leadership Summit, “Так Має Бути”, etc.), helping to build communities and communication environment around key initiatives;
- Involve One Philosophy partners and friends into our key events, develop partnership ecosystem of the group;
- Facilitate cooperation with international organizations, participation in competitions, submission of cases (i.e. SABRE, Cannes Lions, EuroBest, Effie);
- Drive initiatives that ensure recognition of the company as employer of the choice from communications side.
What we look for
- Fluent English (work with content, fluent oral communication);
- Experience on similar position in marketing, communications, PR from 3 years (experience with international marketing is considered an advantage);
- Higher education;
- Proficient PC user (experience with editing/basic design software will be advantageous);
- Positive mindset, planning and prioritization skills, proactive, excellent communication skills, resilience, correspondence to company values (courage, being human, excellence, optimism, openness, meaning);
- Ability to cope with big amount of information, make proper conclusions.
What we offer
- all social benefits according to the legislation;
- 28 calendar days of vacation, extra vacations for own and child birthdays;
- modern, comfortable, inclusive office on Podil in walking zone near metro, view from balcony and concerts of street musicians every evening;
- coffee, tea, sweets and morning yoga at our One Philosophy Space;
- unique corporate culture in value-driven company, friendly atmosphere and support from the team;
- regular corporate events & learning activities;
- growth opportunities in multidisciplinary group of companies – we will support it.
If this sounds like you – don’t hesitate and let us know about yourself! Send your CV mentioning “Marketing Communications Manager – HM” in the subject of the letter. Please indicate your salary expectations within your application and your English proficiency level.
One Philosophy Group is a responsible employer creating all conditions for people with disabilities.