January 18, 2019
Key account manager (global business schools) at MBA25
MBA25 сompany is looking for young, active devoted people to work in sale and client service – Key Account Manager. Our client is TOP business schools (Oxford, Harvard, Stanford, IE, MIT and others).
What we expect from you:
- 6+ months executive experience in sales (B2B, advertising, educational services, training’s, events, marketing).
- Level of English – Upper intermediate and higher (great skills in writing);
- Positivity, open-minding and sociability;
- Willingness to work on interesting and demanding tasks with great pleasure;
- Investigation of the processes and selling principles in client-oriented company;
- Deep research of business education;
- Current and after-sales support of loyal customers (global business schools);
- Preparation and closure of contracts;
- At the first stage (within a year) – B2B sales (advertisement, event services) by e-mail and phone among the base of the “warm” prospective clients (medium-term sales), consultations on entry issues;
- At the next stage (after one year) – B2B sales, more involved services including medium-term sales; growing responsibility for separate product lines.
- communication through correspondence, phone and Skype-calls in English
- Working hours – 10:00-19:00 (in office), close to the Golden Gates metro station;
- A competitive salary: rate + percents;
- Job in a fast-growing company with a democratic management style and high values.
- Opportunity to rapidly grow both personally and professionally;
- Young and friendly team!
What we guarantee:
- Step by step personalized development plan and trainings schedule. Intensive training during the first 2 months and a permanent training plan for the year.
- Activities in preparation for the delivery of tests: TOEFL, IELTS, GMAT.
- Reimbursement of sport activities.
- Regular visits to both internal and external training and courses.
Looking forward to your resume, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org. We review each resume and promptly contact interesting candidates!
MBA25 connects the world’s best business schools with high-caliber candidates. We organizes offline and online events all over the world. Our company have already held 109 fairs, individual events, and webinars in 21 countries.