Junior PPC Manager at Livingston Research
We are looking for a Junior PPC Specialist who is ready to grasp the opportunity and turn it into a big success story.
What do you get out of this opportunity?
- Learn how to create, launch and optimize professional Ads campaigns for US and other English speaking markets;
- Enroll in Data-Driven Performance Marketing best practices;
- Master a lot of new skills and apply them in your day-to-day activities straight away;
- Work together in a supportive team of like-minded professionals and mentors who would empower you to succeed as a professional. All you need is the right attitude and willingness to go the extra mile;
- Become a top 1% PPC Specialist in the country in our team, putting in necessary efforts from your side.
What will you be doing?
- Launching and optimizing Ad campaigns in Google Ads, working closely with the Head of User Acquisition, which implies:
– Creation of new and optimizing existing Ad campaigns;
– Selection and optimization of keywords and targeting settings;
– Creation of text ads for Google Search;
– Adding negative keywords and negative placements;
– Analyses of search terms;
– Ad campaign management on the basis of our profit-maximization model and work with smart bidding strategies.
- Tracking and analyzing the effectiveness of Ad campaign performance on a daily basis;
- Consolidating all the data for the global, high-level reports and ad hoc solutions with own conclusions and recommendations to facilitate data-driven decision making;
- Analyzing Ads and landing pages A/B testing results;
- Taking part in the tactical and strategic decision-making process.
A right candidate for this role possesses the following skills:
- Strong attention to details;
- Proactive approach to self-education -> advanced skill of googling new/unknown information and applying it;
- Perfectionism – strong desire to deliver results to the best of your abilities;
- Ability to clearly formulate one’s thoughts both in a written and oral form;
- Analytical skills with good mathematical background;
- Proficiency in MS Excel and/or Google Spreadsheets (there will be a test task)
- Experience in launching and optimization of Google Ads Campaigns (at least 6 months):
– Experience in launching and management of Google Ads campaigns independently will be a plus;
– Experience in launching and of Google Ads campaigns for western markets (not CIS countries) will be a plus;
- Completion of Academy for Ads courses and assessments “Google Ads Fundamentals”, “Google Ads Search”;
- Experience in working with Google Ads Editor;
- Understanding of Web Analytics principles and its best practices;
- Basic knowledge of working in Google Analytics;
- English proficiency of Intermediate level or higher.
If you are eager to evolve as a professional, ready to devote significant time, put efforts to improve your skills and learn something new – this position is exactly what you’ve been looking for! You will always be supported by your teammates through formal and informal mentoring in order to get the most out of your potential.
You might wonder “What else?”
- Career growth opportunities
- Regular Personal Development Sessions with the Head of User Acquisition and the founders;
- Opportunity to drive the process and be creative. We adore creativity and create a suitable environment for you to implement it;
- No bossing around – we encourage you to be the owner of your own stream of work;
- Absence of bureaucratic processes and procedures;
- Competitive Salary in USD based on your qualifications;
- Transparent bonus system;
- Ability to move between the projects and work on multiple products;
- Education / Courses / Conferences which are relevant to the position are sponsored by the company;
- Perfect office location in the city center (7 mins from “Universitet” or “Zoloty Vorota” metro station);
- 21 days of paid vacation and sick leaves;
- Opportunity to make a difference for thousands and thousands of our active users.
Do we even need to say about the spectacular office full of young, ambitious, energetic people with all the possible non-financial perks e.g. delicious coffee, fruit baskets, pizza days, snacks, etc. etc ?
Up for a challenge? Then do not miss out on a chance to empower your talent