Junior Market Analyst at Attendify
Здається, ви трохи запізнились
Скоріше за все, ця вакансія закрита, бо вже зробила чиїсь понеділки щасливими. Але не засмучуйтесь - у нас є що вам запропонувати! Подивіться інші відкриті можливості на сайті:
We’re looking for a Junior Market Analyst to join our Research Team. The team analyzes various data to help management make better business decisions. You’ll start small and learn how to identify ideal customer profile, build executive dashboards, calculate financial projections, analyze SaaS metrics and much more.
What will you be doing?
- Learn everything about Attendify business, market landscape, and our research tools
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing teams to improve our strategy
- Work with inbound leads and help qualify new sales opportunities
- Identify and analyze our data to interpret trends and patterns
- Build dashboards and learn present business data in a meaningful way
- Opportunity to work at least 20 hours/week in the office
- Exceptional attention to details and analytical skills
- Good data search and presentation skills
- Ability to think outside the box
- Openness, honesty, and curiosity
- Commitment to continuous learning
- Ability to adapt to moving targets
- Strong Upper-Intermediate level of English
- General business understanding
- Experience with CRM systems like Salesforce will be a plus
- A dynamic work environment where you can be part of creating a new and innovative product.
- Training program and mentorship to shorten your ramp-up time
- Competitive salary & career growth opportunities
- Education: library, courses, conferences, English classes
- Equipment: MacBook Air, monitor, and accessories you might need
- Other benefits: lunches, fruits and medical insurance
- Great office located in central Kyiv
Please fill out the form and we’ll get in touch!
- 70+ team members worldwide operating as a united team
- 14K+ events served all time
- 3K+ clients, among them Google, Facebook, Bloomberg, PepsiCo, and UEFA
- Top-5 markets: the US, Canada, UK, Germany, and Australia