Junior Communications and Reporting Assistant at IFES
Здається, ви трохи запізнились
Скоріше за все, ця вакансія закрита, бо вже зробила чиїсь понеділки щасливими. Але не засмучуйтесь - у нас є що вам запропонувати! Подивіться інші відкриті можливості на сайті:
IFES is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Junior Communications and Reporting Assistant. This position is based in Kyiv for a period of three months, with the possibility of extension. IFES Junior Communications and Reporting Assistant will work closely with IFES Strategic Communications Officer and IFES Project, M&E and Reporting Officer and will provide support to key communications, reporting, and M&E processes.
Main duties and job responsibilities:
- Providing support with designing, drafting and editing documents, including promotional materials, project reports and project correspondence in both English and Ukrainian;
- Assisting in development of materials for IFES Ukraine external outreach platforms, including Facebook, Twitter and YouTube accounts;
- Assisting in administration of IFES Ukraine website;
- Drafting articles and success stories on IFES Ukraine program activities;
- Providing support with organizing and updating IFES multimedia files—photographs, videos, printed materials—as well as stakeholder contact information;
- Assisting with designing and implementing M&E activities, maintaining files and collecting/compiling M&E data for activities;
- Assisting in maintaining program tracking and reporting tools;
- Providing logistic and administrative support to select programmatic activities;
- Translating written documents and providing verbal interpretation for staff as required;
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and specifications:
- The ability to remain organized while handling multiple tasks under tight deadlines;
- Ability to complete tasks with supervision;
- High attention to details;
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English and Ukrainian;
- Must value operating in a collaborative and cooperative environment.
Education and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field required;
- 0-2 years of relevant experience;
- Experience in managing databases, social media and editing websites (HTML, CSS) will be an advantage;
- Excellent communication skills, including English and Ukrainian language writing skills;
- High proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
All interested candidates should send their CV and a half-page cover letter in English with “Junior Communications and Reporting Assistant” in the subject line to Kateryna Makhova ([email protected]) copying Maksym Palamarchuk ([email protected]) no later than by August 26, 2019.
All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment/promotions and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, race, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic. IFES encourages people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply.