IT Recruiter at Beetroot
After a few years of building a homely working environment in five cities across Ukraine, Beetroot team is looking for a person to continue enriching and developing it in the Kyiv office. To make this happen we need a passionate and talented IT recruiter who is ready for a new adventure.
As our IT Recruiter, you will be an essential part of the full recruitment process for our Kyiv office and build a close direct relationship with candidates and international clients.
Your responsibilities will include handling the whole hiring cycle from searching for new Beetroots to making them fall in love with their new projects. Moreover, you’ll interact with clients regarding the status of the hiring process. You’ll also take part in PR events such as job fairs and user groups with the support of our superb communications team.
What we’re looking for
- 2+ year experience in recruitment
- 1+ year experience in IT recruitment or a technical background
- Result-oriented and responsible attitude towards work
- Good knowledge of the IT market, its players, salary ranges, and market tendencies
- A solid pool of connections
- Profound knowledge of different sources for finding new candidates
- Strong networking skills
- Excellent English
- Experience of working with international companies
- Deep understanding of technologies in the IT Industry
- A large existing network of specialists
- Understanding of different recruiting methodologies
- You love borsch!
You know this wonderful feeling of finding the right fit for an open position, this thrill of matching perfectly a person and a project? Send your CV and short motivational letter our way – we have a lot to discuss!