Intern at IOM
Здається, ви трохи запізнились
Скоріше за все, ця вакансія закрита, бо вже зробила чиїсь понеділки щасливими. Але не засмучуйтесь - у нас є що вам запропонувати! Подивіться інші відкриті можливості на сайті:
Nature of Consultancy: Under overall guidance of the CoM and the direct supervision of the Project Development and Support Unit Officer, the successful candidate will be supporting the implementation of activities related to project development for IOM Ukraine.
Core Functions / Responsibilities:
- Research, analyze and synthetize policy documents, statistics and relevant information.
- Draft analytical documents with persuasive arguments.
- Draft and edit documents such as minutes of meetings and reports of events.
- Organize electronic files such as project proposals, reports, annexes, etc., and keep them updated.
- Provide administrative support to activities undertaken in the framework of PDSU scope of work, including filing forms and collecting documents.
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned.
Required Qualifications and Experience
University degree or equivalent, in Political or Social Sciences, Law, Public Policy, Sociology, Business Administration, International Relations, Development or related field is required.
- Up to two years of practical experience drafting concept notes, project proposals or project reports.
- Practical experience of how to multi-task, prioritize and work independently;
- Ability to produce quality work according to set deadlines;
- Ability to work effectively and harmoniously in a team of colleagues of varied cultural and professional backgrounds.
- Fluency in English, Ukrainian and Russian is required.
How to apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit their CV (contains names and contact information of three referees) and cover letter in English to IOM Kyiv: [email protected]
8 Mykhailivska St, Kyiv 01001
Please, indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line of your message.
Closing date for applications is 18 March 2019, however interested candidates are strongly encouraged to apply sooner.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.