Human Resources (HR) Clerk at IOM
Здається, ви трохи запізнились
Скоріше за все, ця вакансія закрита, бо вже зробила чиїсь понеділки щасливими. Але не засмучуйтесь - у нас є що вам запропонувати! Подивіться інші відкриті можливості на сайті:
Under the overall supervision of Chief of Mission (CoM) and Senior Resource Management Officer, and the direct supervision of the National HR Officer, the incumbent will be responsible for supporting HR activities in the Mission, with the following duties and responsibilities.
Core Functions / Responsibilities:
- Support organization and maintenance of the personnel files in line with IOM HR policies and standards, including, assisting with the transfer of electronic and paper files to the document management systems.
- Assist with data entry of HR related records in PRISM (time management and timekeeping) and other databases containing HR related statistics, preparing statistical reports and paying special attention to data consistency and accuracy.
- Support with staff attendance monitoring, crosschecking the attendance records and preparation of the monthly attendance reports.
- Support facilitation of recruitment processes, including checking the shortlists, scheduling the interviews, arranging tests, communicating with candidates.
- Assist with preparation and tracking of HR non-staff contracts.
- Maintain and file rules, regulations, administrative instructions and other HR related documentation.
- Undertake research on a range of HR related issues and assists in the preparation of notes/reports.
- Perform such other duties that may be assigned.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent with at least three years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Social Sciences, Business Administration, Philology, Law or related field with at least one year of professional work experience.
- Attention to detail and ability to organize
- Excellent computer skills – Word, Excel and Internet
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision
- Work experience with an international organization is a strong advantage
Fluency in English and Ukrainian is required.
- Inclusion and respect for diversity: respects and promotes individual and cultural differences; encourages diversity and inclusion wherever possible.
- Integrity and transparency: maintains high ethical standards and acts in a manner consistent with organizational principles/rules and standards of conduct.
- Professionalism: demonstrates ability to work in a composed, competent and committed manner and exercises careful judgment in meeting day-to-day challenges.
Core Competencies – behavioural indicators level 1
- Teamwork: develops and promotes effective collaboration within and across units to achieve shared goals and optimize results.
- Delivering results: produces and delivers quality results in a service-oriented and timely manner; is action oriented and committed to achieving agreed outcomes.
- Managing and sharing knowledge: continuously seeks to learn, share knowledge and innovate.
- Accountability: takes ownership for achieving the Organization’s priorities and assumes responsibility for own action and delegated work.
- Communication: encourages and contributes to clear and open communication; explains complex matters in an informative, inspiring and motivational way.
Any offer made to the candidate in relation to this special vacancy notice is subject to funding confirmation.
Appointment will be subject to certification that the candidate is medically fit for appointment and security clearances.
A prerequisite for taking up the position is legal residency in the country of the duty station and work permit, as applicable.
How to apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications on IOM Personal History Form (http://iom.org.ua/en/personal_history or iom.org.ua/sites/default/files/personal_history_form_0.xls) to email@example.com by 11 January 2019 at the latest, referring to this advertisement in the subject line of your message.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.