Finance Manager at Pact Inc.
Здається, ви трохи запізнились
Скоріше за все, ця вакансія закрита, бо вже зробила чиїсь понеділки щасливими. Але не засмучуйтесь - у нас є що вам запропонувати! Подивіться інші відкриті можливості на сайті:
Pact Inc. seeks candidates to fill the position of Finance Manager for the USAID/Enhance Non-Governmental Actors and Grassroots Engagement (ENGAGE) activity in Ukraine
Pact is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity and is dedicated to the fair and equal treatment of all employees without regard to gender, race, color, religion, creed, age, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, disability, or marital status. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
At the heart of Pact is the promise of a better tomorrow. The promise of a healthy life. Of a decent livelihood. Of sustainable natural resources that benefit communities. Now more than ever in its 42 -year history, Pact is helping millions of people who are poor and marginalized discover and build their own solutions and take ownership over their future.
Pact enables systemic solutions that allow those who are poor and marginalized to earn a dignified living, be healthy, and take part in the benefits that nature provides. Pact accomplishes this by strengthening local capacity, forging effective governance systems, and transforming markets into a force for development.
About the ENGAGE activity
Pact seeks candidates to fill the position of Finance Manager for the USAID/Enhance Non-Governmental Actors and Grassroots Engagement (ENGAGE) activity. ENGAGE aims to increase citizen awareness of and engagement in civic actions at the national, regional, and local level. By strengthening civil society’s responsiveness to diverse constituencies, the USAID/ENGAGE activity aims to empower citizens to advocate for reform, demand effective implementation, and hold government accountable in the path toward a peaceful and prosperous European Ukraine.
The Finance Manager is responsible for overall financial support to the Senior Managers. S/he will be responsible for processing cash requests and general financial analysis. S/he will be responsible for the specific projects’ financial management, strategic planning; budget development; audit and finance; internal controls; policies and procedures development; control of program expenditures and ensure timely billing in coordination with program staff.
Specific duties and responsibilities:
- Ensure that financial monitoring systems are in place, in line with the project estimation budget structure.
- Develop and review of relevant standard costs and scales for the programs.
- Prepare sub-project and activity budgets in conjunction with relevant program officers.
- Prepare scenario budgets and revenue plans based on information from senior management.
- Monitor expenditures against budgets.
- Generate timely and relevant cost-analysis reports, including cost projections based on spending pace and targets.
- Analyze and track sub contracts commitments, obligations, awards and liquidations.
- Design and implement systems and procedures following Pact standards adapted to handle specific project’s constraints and conditions.
- Prepare bank transfers for approvals and sign off by Pact authorized signatories, and maintain proper records related to such payments.
- Prepare and submit monthly Financial Reports (including SOE, Bank Reconciliations, schedule of receivables, Balance Sheet reconciliation) to Pact headquarters.
- Track expenditures and reclassify when required.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- BA/BS (or equivalent) in Finance, Accounting, or related field and at least 6 years of relevant experience
- Fluent English, Ukrainian and Russian
- Excellent inter-personal skills and ability to work collaboratively on a wide range of issues.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage a complex workload and deadlines.
- Experience in financial management of US Government awards, preferably USAID
- Professional experience in the region or knowledge/experience of similar settings
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong in all areas
- Ability to sustain interpersonal and professional relationships with internal colleagues and contacts in donor and peer organizations
- Strong understanding of Pact’s strategy and how tasks contribute to the greater good
- Consistently works within internal process and procedures
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills
- Engagement in corporate initiatives
- Strong planning and time management skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including the ability to make a presentation
- Ability to problem-solve difficult issues
- Ability to multitask with ease, adapting to frequently changing priorities
- Good negotiating and conflict resolution skills
- Strong understanding of budgets
- Good experience in one of Pact’s technical areas or a support function
- Working knowledge and understanding of donor policies and regulations
- Competence using common desktop applications and internal systems
Please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected] with “Finance Manager” in the subject line. The vacancy is open until filled in. Please include at least three contacts of your former supervisors who can provide reference for you. We thank you for your interest. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be invited to interview.