Facebook Ads Manager at Livingston Research
Здається, ви трохи запізнились
Скоріше за все, ця вакансія закрита, бо вже зробила чиїсь понеділки щасливими. Але не засмучуйтесь - у нас є що вам запропонувати! Подивіться інші відкриті можливості на сайті:
Livingston Research is a global EdTech company that’s been on the market since 2009. We are on a mission to give personal education support enabled by technology to students in the US and globally.
We are looking for a bold, data-driven Facebook Ads Manager who is not afraid of taking calculated risks to grow the business to new heights. You will be a valued part of the Acquisition Team and will take a lead on developing and executing a comprehensive Paid Social Media strategy.
You will have an impact on the product, its conversion funnel through close cooperation with our PMs, designers and other channels’ managers. You will be given a wide room for experimenting with creatives, placements, targeting and ad optimization options in order to scale our FB ad campaigns and maximize the profit.
What will you be responsible for? You will:
- Develop user acquisition strategy together with other channels’ managers.
- Build, manage, and scale Facebook ad campaigns that meet or exceed designated KPIs.
- Design and implement retargeting strategy in Social Media advertising channels.
- Collaborate with copywriters, designers, and agencies to produce ad creatives.
- Run A/B split tests to optimize campaign performance and gain valuable insights about our target audience through a data-driven approach.
- Monitor and optimize campaign performance by clear results reporting, spotting bottlenecks and opportunities – with a focus on business goals.
- Analyze ad performance and demonstrate a complete understanding of all available numbers in Facebook Ads Manager dashboard to optimize towards KPIs
- Develop and maintain a complete knowledge of (ever-changing) Facebook tools and features.
Your profile includes:
- 2+ years of Paid Social Media Buying, in particular, Facebook Ads.
- Experience with Twitter, Snapchat and other platforms would be a plus.
- In-depth understanding of Facebook Ads is a must.
- Strong attention to details is imperative.
- Strong analytical framework and data-driven approach to campaigns, excellence at Excel.
- Understanding of lead and customer tracking and attribution.
- Basic understanding of UX, previous experience in LP optimization.
- Knowledge of how to make Facebook ad creatives and copy work.
- Experience with FB Pixel setup as well as FB Analytics, Google Analytics and GTM.
- Adherence to tight deadlines while delivering flawless work.
- English – Intermediate and higher.
You might wonder “Why these guys?”
- Opportunity to drive the process and be creative. We adore creativity and create a suitable environment for you to implement it
- No bossing around – we encourage you to be the owner of your own stream of work
- The absence of bureaucratic processes and procedures
- Fantastic opportunity to collaborate with business founders directly without a feeling that you are just “another little fish in the aquarium”
- Competitive Salary in USD based on your qualifications
- Transparent bonus system
- Ability to move between the projects and work on multiple products
- Career growth opportunities
- Regular Personal Development Sessions with the Head of User Acquisition Team & co-founder (CMO)
- Education / Courses / Conferences which are relevant to the position are sponsored by the company
- Perfect office location in the city center (7 mins from “Universitet” or “Zoloty Vorota” metro station)
- 21 days of paid vacation and sick leaves
- Opportunity to make a difference for thousands and thousands of our active users.
Do we even need to say about the spectacular office full of young, ambitious, energetic people with all the possible non-financial perks e.g. delicious coffee, fruit baskets, pizza days, snacks, etc. etc ?