Expert on e-Commerce at Foundation for Support of Reforms in Ukraine
Здається, ви трохи запізнились
Скоріше за все, ця вакансія закрита, бо вже зробила чиїсь понеділки щасливими. Але не засмучуйтесь - у нас є що вам запропонувати! Подивіться інші відкриті можливості на сайті:
Non-Governmental Union “Foundation for Support of Reforms in Ukraine” (NGU “FSRU”) with the support of Deutsche Gesellschaft fur Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH has launched the project “Tasks implementation within the scope of National Export Strategy of Ukraine and sectoral and cross-sectoral strategies”.
Within the Project, the NGU “FSRU” is looking for an Expert on e-Commerce.
Scope of services
- Reviewing legislation on e-commerce, assisting in implementation of Part 6 of EU-Ukraine Association agreement. Initiating activities that will aim removing barriers, introducing electronic receipts/till-receipt, improper primary documents, product labeling, protection of customers rights, intellectual property rights, personal data, move the circulation of cash out of the shadow, reducing smuggling, taxes etc.
- Contribute to the development of e-commerce infrastructure that will ease the export of goods, in particular:
— Harmonization of Ukrainian legislation on e-commerce with EU legislation;
— Harmonization of e-ID and trust services standards with EU;
— Preparation for establishment of online trade dispute resolution system based on EU approach;
— Create online trust mark schemes for retail websites
- Gaps-analysis and analytical materials on e-commerce in Ukraine developed;
- Harmonization plan developed and is ready to be established;
- Recommendations on establishing online trade dispute resolution system based on EU approach and creating online trust mark schemes for retail websites provided;
- Drafts of law and regulations or amendments to active legislation to promote e-commerce is provided (within Ukrainian market and global market).
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- At least a Master’s degree in law, economics, international relations, or relevant field
- At least 3 years of proven experience in law, public or business administration, trade, SME, consulting
- Familiarity with trade policy, the Export strategy of Ukraine and sector and cross-sector strategies
- Proven knowledge and professional experience in project management
- Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills with the ability to interpret complex legal, commercial and financial information
- Experience in high-level negotiations, strong communication, and presentation skills
- PC literacy
- Excellent command of English and Ukrainian, both written and spoken
- Experience in leading multidisciplinary teams is an asset
Contract Duration: by 31.12.2019
For contracting, a candidate should be able to register Private Entrepreneur of the 3d group.
The closing date for applications (CV with information on the expected fee and level of efforts – full-time, part-time (N of days per month) ): June 12, 2019.