Expert in Strategic Communication and Information Policy (ANP-NATO) at PRSM
Здається, ви трохи запізнились
Скоріше за все, ця вакансія закрита, бо вже зробила чиїсь понеділки щасливими. Але не засмучуйтесь - у нас є що вам запропонувати! Подивіться інші відкриті можливості на сайті:
The Expert Deployment for Governance and Economic Growth (EDGE) Project implements initiatives aiming to enhance strategic planning processes in ministries and agencies by implementing the Results- Based Management (RBM) approach: this includes support in developing the Logic Model of reform goals, developing the work plans and KPIs, assessing citizen impact and monitoring the reform progress.
In particular, EDGE was requested to optimize the process of preparation, monitoring and evaluation of the Annual National Programs under the auspices of NATO-Ukraine Commission (hereinafter ANPs), which involve multiple Ukrainian ministries and governmental agencies. The goal is to ensure that ANPs are prepared in line with the Results-Based Management (RBM) principles. It is envisaged that the optimized ANP process will be supported by an IT-tool that will be developed for this purpose.
Communications strategy for the promotion of the Ukraine’s accession to NATO is another important component of the reform initiative.
Expert in Strategic Communication and Information Policy will develop communications strategy for the promotion of the Ukraine’s accession to NATO through implementation of reforms. Expert will report to Team Lead.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or a PR-related discipline, or a degree in other areas combined with practical experience in communications.
- 7+ years of experience in communications.
- Writing and editing skills in both English and Ukrainian, including the ability to translate technical concepts ideas into clear, concise, and compelling communications pieces targeting a non-academic audience.
- Experience in the writing/production of media outreach materials (e.g. press releases, media advisories) preferred.
- Experience in managing online communications activities, including social media (Facebook) and updating of web-ready copy.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and diplomacy in a multi-stakeholder environment.
- Experience in development and execution of communication strategies is desirable. Experience in public sector would be a plus.
- Ability to deliver quality communications products that adhere to established branding/messaging guidelines in a fast-paced environment.
- Professional knowledge of Ukrainian and English.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
Indicative duties and responsibilities:
- As a part of the team of experts:
a. Review the existing ANP planning, monitoring and evaluation practices in Ministry of Information Policy and State TV & Radio Company “Derzhteleradio” and provide recommendations on aligning these processes with the RBM principles;
b. Help Ministry of Information Policy and State TV & Radio Company “Derzhteleradio” to define their work plans and KPI’s for ANP 2020 through series of strategic sessions/training:
i. Develop training materials based on ANP planning methodology and self-assessment methodology;
ii. Conduct RBM strategic sessions: explain the methodology, facilitate discussions, support development of the Logic Models, work plans and KPIs;
iii. Facilitate the development of the monitoring framework: develop a set of KPIs, sources of data, frequency, calculation and verification procedures;
iv. Work with the ministry/agency teams: further explain the RBM methodology, resolve problems and obstacles during implementation;
c. Develop expertise, lead analysis and provide advice in his/her areas of ANP as defined above;
- Review the existing communications strategy and activities for the promotion of the reforms required for Ukraine’s accession to NATO, history of such activities, inventory of available resources and communication channels, core audiences and their key characteristics (resulting in brief assessment report). Get the assessment report accepted by the Office;
- Propose Communication Strategy for the promotion of the reforms required for Ukraine’s accession to NATO (from the standpoint of ANP planning and assessment) which is based on the findings of the assessment report. Get approval from the Office;
- Develop Communication plan for several scenarios of the available funding, supported by appropriate audience reach calculations. Get approval from the Office;
- Deliver limited number of PR and Media activities upon request of Beneficiary;
- Help the team with other critical activities such as delivering presentations, preparing events, conducting strategic and training sessions requested by Ministries and agencies involved in ANP preparation;
- Other project related activities requested by Team Lead.
- Assessment report of existing communication strategies, activities and resources;
- Communication Strategy;
- Communication plan for several scenarios of the available funding, supported by appropriate audience reach calculations;
- Advice to Beneficiary on arising PR issues;
- Strategic sessions/training to define their Logic Models, work plans and KPI’s for ANP 2020 for the governmental institutions as defined above. The final list is to be defined with Office;
- Limited number of PR and Media activities upon request of the Office;
- All deliverables are to be accepted by the Office.
Contract Duration and Timing:
Full-time position based in Kyiv. For contracting, a candidate should be able to register Private Entrepreneur of the 3d group.
Submissions must be prepared in English and delivered electronically to the email [email protected].
We do not welcome unsolicited phone calls.
All submissions must include:
1) Applicant’s CV;
2) Applicant’s brief letter of interest indicated related experience and achievements.
Please ensure to state Expert in Strategic Communication and Information Policy in the e-mail subject.