Examinations Assistant at British Council
Здається, ви трохи запізнились
Скоріше за все, ця вакансія закрита, бо вже зробила чиїсь понеділки щасливими. Але не засмучуйтесь - у нас є що вам запропонувати! Подивіться інші відкриті можливості на сайті:
The British Council, a leading international cultural organisation, is recruiting a full-time Examinations Assistant to provide high quality administrative support for the delivery of British examinations in Ukraine to internal and external customers in order to meet customer needs and enable the British Council to meet its corporate objectives.
Role purpose: To enhance the quality of customer service, delivery, administration and security procedures associated with IELTS and other products. To support the department in meeting all standards as described in the Administrator’s Manual and the British Council Quality and Compliance Assessment System.
Important features or requirements of the job: Flexible working arrangements at peak exam times and examination supervision work at weekends as required. The working week will involve shifts from a Monday-Friday to Tuesday-Saturday timetable on quarterly basis. Full compliance with exams security and confidentiality.
Role Specific Knowledge & Experience desirable:
- Familiarisation with SAP system
- Providing logistics for event
- Processing financial documentation
Role Specific Skills:
- Product Knowledge (Understands the different examination products available)
- Running examination sessions
- Knowledge of English language (level C1)
- Fluent Ukrainian and Russian
What we offer:
- official employment
- 13th salary – annual bonus
- 14th salary as Terminal Gratuity
- Performance related annual bonus
- Medical insurance fully paid for employees + coverage for family members (upon probation period completion)
- 34 calendar days of annual leave
- Study leave, paid sick leave, special leave for volunteering
- 14 days of public holidays
- Eye-check policy
- 50% discount for family members to study English
- Opportunities for Learning and Development
Shortlisting will be done against required skills, experience and qualifications listed in the Role Profile.
Successful candidates will be invited for an English language testing and interview.
Please refer to British Council Behaviours Dictionary and Core Skills before applying for the job.
Candidates wishing to apply should fill out the on-line application form.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 16 July 2019.