April 12, 2019
Digital Marketing Manager at CAP School
- Develop, as well as approve with stakeholders and implement digital activation promotions cycle grid to generate leads for sales;
- Help in developing sites, landing pages and other promo materials to support all digital marketing campaigns and initiatives. AB testing. SEO promotion;
- Analysis of the site usability with recommendations. Gather and analyze website statistics using various analytical tools;
- Fill the site on Joomla, WordPress, OpenCart, Html;
- Optimize and continuously improve the website according to the latest SEO standards;
- Plan and execute paid ad campaigns (Google Adwords, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube);
- Set up Google Analytics and Yandex Metrics;
- Set up pixel, re-marketing;
- Implementation of digital marketing strategy for new consumers acquisition, engagement and existing consumers retention;
- Develop and implement consumer management and CRM analytics. Creation of the guide in order to build loyalty, retention and other engaging mechanics for consumer long time success;
- Track and report on digital performance KPIs;
- Cross-functional cooperation with any involved departments;
- Preparation of analytics and business reporting based on various marketing researches.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Advanced understanding of digital marketing;
- Experience in launching sites and landing pages;
- Experience in launching and optimizing search and banner advertising campaigns;
- Good practical knowledge of various tools (Analytics, SEO, PPC, AdWords, advertising tools Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Linkedin);
- Strong analytical mindset, problem-solving and multitasking skills;
- Upper Intermediate and higher level of English;
- Creativity, out of the box thinking, adaptability to change, drive for results, good communication and negotiation skills, team-work skills.
- Comfortable and modern office. We care about comfortable working conditions and unlimited coffee 🙂 ;
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities. We are ready to invest resources in the development of each employee. Our colleagues have the opportunity to attend courses and conferences, read and order books in our library;
- Great professional team and friendly environment;
- Interesting tasks, not limited by job descriptions;
- Opportunity to develop professionally, participating in the implementation of interesting and complex projects, as well as taking personal initiative.
Please sent your CV on the following address: [email protected]
CAPS is a niche-oriented school that provides specialized, career-enabling and life-enabling education that is relevant to the interests of our students, who are C-level executives, entrepreneurs across business sectors and scales, intrapreneurs, as well as those who would like to change mindsets into entrepreneurial ones. We integrate entrepreneurship into our curriculum using action-based learning. Professors from top-rated business schools (Stanford Graduate School of Business, IE Business School, MIT Sloan School of Management etc.) strengthen CAPS curriculum with their expertise and experience.