June 4, 2019
Digital Marketing Manager at British American Tobacco
British American Tobacco is looking for Digital Marketing Manager.
- Development and implementation of digital marketing strategy for new consumers acquisition, engagement and existing consumers longtime success;
- Develop, approve with stakeholders and implement digital activation promotions cycle grid in line with marketing strategy;
- Track and report on digital performance KPIs;
- Control allocated budget;
- Media, PPC, SERM and affiliate marketing strategy development and implementation;
- Leading of consumer experience management through web development of brands’ resource and partner projects;
- Strategy development and implementation of content marketing online communications;
- Coordinate and manage e-commerce and online retailers’ sales channels;
- Lead negotiations and contractual agreements with relevant 3Ps (3P logistics, e-payment provider, digital marketing agency, etc.);
- Develop and implement consumer management and CRM analytics. Guide build of loyalty, retention and other engaging mechanics for consumer long time success;
- Establish and lead direct marketing and social media communications;
- Lead careline platform development and management.
- Online consumer journeys development and implementation;
- E-commerce platform management;
- E-commerce providers management: logistics, payment gateways, other;
- Digital Marketing strategy development and implementation management;
- Cases with proved results in SEO, social media marketing, PPC, online media ad, search platforms ads;
- CRM, database management;
- Careline/ customer support line management;
- Marketing activation automation;
- Digital analytics (KPIs tracking).
Knowledge and skills required:
- Master Degree in Marketing/ Digital Marketing;
- Advanced level of English language;
- Advanced understanding of digital marketing;
- Advanced analytical skills;
- Well-developed understanding of generic marketing principles;
- Creativity, out of the box thinking, Adaptability to change, People management skills, Drive for results, Good communication and negotiation skills, Team-work skills.
Will be a plus
Experience with platforms: Shopify, Magento, Salesforce CRM, marketing automation (email, sms).
Joining us means joining a truly global tobacco and Next Generation Products company. An ambitious, diverse, global business with more than 115 years of innovation behind us and an incredibly exciting future ahead. You will be taking your place in a resilient, agile organisation that’s harnessing the best of science, innovation and technology. And offering tens of millions of consumers around the world more choices through an increasingly diverse portfolio that includes potentially reduced-risk products. Most important, you will be part of the talent at the core of our business, delivering the results which drive its success. It’s about shaping our future with us. Working in an atmosphere that encourages you to question the status quo. To search for alternative approaches. To develop your skills and expertise to their full potential. Find out just how far you can take your career here.