Digital Marketing Co-ordinator at The British Council
The British Council, the UK’s international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities, is recruiting a full-time Digital Marketing Co-ordinator to support the team in Ukraine by implementing our marketing strategy and plans for the country, support to programme implementation by executing traditional and online marketing campaigns, producing and uploading content on our social media channels and country websites.
Main opportunities/challenges for this role:
- Support implementation of the country marketing strategy by performing marketing activities for our programmes and services, contributing to the overall country;
- Manage our social media communities, engaging with them daily and work together with the regional marketing team on specific initiatives and campaigns aimed at creating and maintaining a vibrant community of people interested in our programmes and services.
- Contributing to the development of relations with digital media platform and co-ordinate communications and other press-related duties.
- Producing, maintaining and developing online content for our social media channels and country websites.
Role Knowledge, Experience and language requirements:
- Fluent written and spoken English (min B2 level), native Ukrainian and Russian,
- Experience in a marketing officer or assistant position at a national level within a medium or large organisation,
- Experience in digital marketing, social media, digital advertising,
- Demonstrable experience in managing supplier relationships,
- Experience in a global organisation.
What we offer:
- Monthly salary 25187 UAH Gross (19.5% taxes to be deducted)
- 13th salary – annual bonus
- 14th salary as Terminal Gratuity
- Performance related annual bonus
- Medical insurance fully paid for employees + coverage for family members
- 34 calendar days of annual leave
- Study leave, paid sick leave, special leave for volunteering
- 14 days of public holidays
- Eye-check policy
- 50% discount for family members to study English
- Opportunities for Learning and Development
- Flexi hours, flexibility to work from home
Candidates wishing to apply should fill out the on-line application form. Please do not send your CVs. To apply please visit the British Council Ukraine website – Join our team section.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 28 May 2019.