Customer Service Intern at TaaS
TaaS is looking for proactive and people-oriented individuals with excellent troubleshooting skills.
The key role is to ensure high quality of customer service and help our clients get the best customer experience.
* This is a paid part-time internship that lasts for 3 months. After completing it successfully, you will be offered a Customer Service Representative position at our company.
Skills and Qualifications:
* English Literacy (written and spoken);
* Strong communication & negotiation skills;
* Great fast-learning and problem-solving skills;
* Excellent multitasking and organizational skills with attention to detail;
* Ability to explain complex concepts concisely.
As a plus:
* Previous experience in a troubleshooting environment;
* Completing customer support courses/trainings;
* Technical background or basic IT education.
* Provide customer support via chat, tickets and phone;
* Consult clients about service, features, payment options etc.;
* Deliver guidance to on-boarding operations for understanding and complying with KYC requirements;
* Resolve customers’ issues with the service, engage relevant team members, as necessary;
* Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies;
* Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment.
** No night shifts, cold calling or sales.
* Personal and professional growth opportunities in a leading blockchain company;
* Competitive salary and challenging tasks;
* Paid vacation and sick leaves;
* Fun events for the team, friends, and family.