Community Manager at REMME
Здається, ви трохи запізнились
Скоріше за все, ця вакансія закрита, бо вже зробила чиїсь понеділки щасливими. Але не засмучуйтесь - у нас є що вам запропонувати! Подивіться інші відкриті можливості на сайті:
We are looking for proactive, self-motivated and bright Community Manager for REMME marketing team.
Main goal of the role — building, developing and support of the online community for two target audience Developers and Blockchain enthusiasts.
The best candidate should have:
- Technical background
- Strong interest and good knowledge in the field of blockchain and/or cybersecurity
- The ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive way of thinking and doing
- Thinking outside the box, flexibility
- Self-motivation with a strong ability to follow up on tasks
- English level — fluent (write, read, speak)
Qualities we’re looking for in our potential candidates:
- You accept startup culture and feel comfortable inside it.
- You’re an excellent project manager, planner, and a doer: You’re the person people turn to when they need help figuring out how to get something done. You can take on any size project and adapt solutions based on available people, resources, time, and budget.
- You’re a flawless communicator — community builder by nature): Whether it’s in person, online, or on the phone, you possess an uncanny ability to navigate context-changes without skipping a beat. You know how to communicate in every situation.
- You’re data-driven: You understand that communities are complex systems, and you’re able to collect, track, and communicate insights with data.
Tools, that you’ll be using: Asana, Zendesk, Telegram (Chat) , Gitter, Github, Google Suite. You can choose additional tools that will help you to automate tasks and achieve better results.
Would be +
• previous experience of work with an online community
• active participant of online communities like Reddit, etc
• organizing online/offline events for developers or security specialists
We offer :
- competitive salary $800–1000 + KPI and quarterly KPI bonuses after probationary period
- direct impact on the product and the result
- competent management & professional colleagues
- culture of trust and international experience in one of the fastest growing domains
- 20 business days of vacation
- participation in trainings and specialized events (conferences, hackathons)
- working day at the office approximately: 11 AM-8PM (up to 3 days per month — remotely)
We have 2 stages of the recruiting process:
- HR inetrview (Zoom or Skype)
- CMO and CEO interview (personally in the office)
- Develop and implement activities that will consistently engage and grow the community (contests, quizzes, hackathons, etc)
- Regular communication with community members in Telegram and Gitter and answering their questions
- Organize appropriate online events for community members (AMA meetings, webinars etc)
- Continuous support and update of educational resources (Knowledge base, how-to guides, glossary, etc)
- Active communication and regular posting on audience-specific forums and online communities (Reddit, Peerlyst, etc)
- Preparing tech focused content for Tech community newsletters, articles for media (DZone, Hackernoon, etc) together with content manager and tech team