Communications Associate at Eurasia Foundation (EF)
Здається, ви трохи запізнились
Скоріше за все, ця вакансія закрита, бо вже зробила чиїсь понеділки щасливими. Але не засмучуйтесь - у нас є що вам запропонувати! Подивіться інші відкриті можливості на сайті:
Eurasia Foundation (EF), a US-based international development organization promoting good governance, civil society development, and independent media, is accepting applications for Communications Associate for the USAID and UKaid-funded Transparency and Accountability in Public Administration and Services (TAPAS) program.
The Communications Associate works with communication consultants and vendors to promote TAPAS’ core messages and image; and assists with the delivery of high-level public events for GoU and civil society stakeholders.
This position reports to the Communications Manager.
- Support a long-term communications strategy with clear interim objectives and indicators;
- Coordinate with Communications Manager in implementing communication strategy and in supporting program partners in their communication;
- Support program’s social media presence (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube);
- Maintain calendars and appointments;
- Timely update of the project’s web site;
- Support the design of the program outreach materials (e.g. social media graphics, booklets, leaflets, brochures) and event-related communications products (e.g. banners, name badges, hand out materials);
- Support program media relation efforts by maintaining media database, drafting press releases and organizing media events;
- Support program’s components activities by assisting in organizing events;
- Contribute to preparation of weekly media monitoring for program staff;
- Contribute to monthly information newsletter for partners;
- Assist in coordinating communications efforts with other activities under the USAID Anti-Corruption Projects in Ukraine, other related USAID and USG-funded activities in Ukraine, and with the GoU to ensure message complementarity and consistency;
- Contribute to the communications component of the program’s work plan and donor reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, international relations, or a related field, Master’s degree preferred;
- Minimum 3 years of experience supporting an effective communications strategy; a focus on engaging government and civil society stakeholders preferred;
- Exceptional writing, research, and communications skills in Ukrainian and English;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Familiarity with social media platforms (e.g., Facebook, Twitter) required;
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud applications (e.g., Photoshop, InDesign) preferred;
- Experience with website design and/or maintenance preferred;
- Native Ukrainian and/or Russian fluency required; English writing and spoken proficiency required.
Please send a cover letter and resume to [email protected] with CATAPAS in the subject line.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.