Communication Expert at EGOV4UKRAINE
Здається, ви трохи запізнились
Скоріше за все, ця вакансія закрита, бо вже зробила чиїсь понеділки щасливими. Але не засмучуйтесь - у нас є що вам запропонувати! Подивіться інші відкриті можливості на сайті:
EGOV4UKRAINE is a U-LEAD support project, which improves public service provision in Ukrainian government and local government authorities by developing and implementing the governmental data exchange system Trembita and the information system Vulyk for administrative service centres (ASCs). The project runs until October 2020. It is financed by the EU and its member states Sweden and Estonia.
More information about the project: https://ega.ee/project/u_lead/
We are looking for a communication expert, who will assist the project team to execute communication activities of the project according to the communication strategy and action plan and represent the project in communication meetings with partners and donors.
Communication expert is experienced in:
- managing everyday communication streams like FB, web, others
- working with the project team to develop communication texts,
- developing information materials (brochures, video scenarios, presentations, press releases, newsletters etc),
- establishing relations with journalists in national and local media channels, initiating media coverage and organising and conducting media events;
- has good knowledge of communication and / or marketing,
- can express himself / herself particularly well in English and Ukrainian;
- has experience and skills in creative writing in English and Ukrainian,
- is ready to work in a team,
- is conscientious and systematic.
Communication expert works in part-time (as minimum of half-time) on a flexible work schedule as a sole proprietorship or self-employed person (FOP), owns a personal computer and phone, mainly has to work remotely. The monthly salary is open for discussion. The communication expert works under the Project Team Leader in Kyiv.
To apply please send:
- Short motivation letter in English, including your estimation about the remuneration;
- CV in English;
- Samples of your previous works: samples of texts, news, press releases (might be both in Ukrainian or English).
Please send your application by 29 May 2019.
The shortlisted applicants will be contacted directly.
Contact person: Anna Hladun, phone 0939750886