Clinical Advisor at the USAID Health Reform Support Project
Здається, ви трохи запізнились
Скоріше за все, ця вакансія закрита, бо вже зробила чиїсь понеділки щасливими. Але не засмучуйтесь - у нас є що вам запропонувати! Подивіться інші відкриті можливості на сайті:
We invite professional experts to participate in reforming the health care system for the role of Clinical Advisor in support of the USAID Health Reform Support Project.
Project Background and Summary:
The purpose of the USAID Health Reform Support Project is to support a transparent, accountable, and effective health care system that is capable of meeting the health needs of the Ukrainian people. Advancing health sector reforms, enhancing transparency, and tackling corruption will reduce out-of-pocket payments and improve access and availability of high quality, evidence-based health care services for Ukrainians. Elimination of corruption is a cross-cutting theme across all objectives to be achieved by this activity, which include:
- Improve health sector governance.
- Support the transformation of the healthcare financing model.
- Strengthen the health workforce.
- Enhance transparency, accountability and responsiveness of the health care system.
- Improve service delivery system at all levels.
The Clinical Advisor will support activities under the transformation of the healthcare financing model and will provide technical assistance on behalf of USAID Health Reform Support to the National Health Service of Ukraine (NHSU) and other Ukrainian Government Entitles, as required. This position will require close collaboration with the Government of Ukraine, USAID, civil society organizations, and other donor organizations.
The National Health Service of Ukraine (NHSU) is a newly formed central executive body that transforms the health care system by financing medical care for Ukrainians.
The responsibilities of the Clinical Advisor will include but will not be limited to the following:
- Provide technical support to the National Health Service of Ukraine (NHSU) on using different payment tools considering medical service delivery aspects and behavior of providers
- Participation in development of strategic directions of development of medical assistance to the population under the program of medical guarantees
- Participation in the development of medical standards
- Creation of clinical expert groups and coordination of expert network to provide medical expertise for NHSU in different clinical areas
- Data analysis and develop recommendations on existing tariffs, correction factors for medical services and medicines and formulation of proposals for changes in them
- Collaborate with clinical, technical, analytical, and operational experts to implement and document program of health guarantees
- Participation in medical audit
- Understand health care operations and medical service delivery for integrate data and technical solutions into development and maximize the use of the Electronic Medical Records
- Provide technical support for create and validate record-keeping processes of medical service delivery
- Provide technical support for create models that capture a wide range of health care operations for increase healthcare quality and reduce costs.
- At least 5 years of practical experience in health system and understanding how it works
- Master’s Degree in medicine, healthcare, health research or relevant discipline
- Excellent understanding of Ukraine’s health system and reform concepts
- Good knowledge of health systems across OECD countries
- Excellent understanding of medical service delivery by different providers
- Understanding of medical data processing and using health quality indicators
- Any health reform support experience will be preferred
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Excellent computer skills required.
Period of performance: August 15 – December 15, 2019
Qualified candidates are expected to send their CVs, cover letters, and 2 reference letters no later than June 30, 2019. Please indicate the following in the subject field of the email: “Clinical Advisor”. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.