CEO Support Specialist at Beetroot
Здається, ви трохи запізнились
Скоріше за все, ця вакансія закрита, бо вже зробила чиїсь понеділки щасливими. Але не засмучуйтесь - у нас є що вам запропонувати! Подивіться інші відкриті можливості на сайті:
Our energetic leader Andreas is looking for a partner-in-crime — a CEO support specialist. This person will play a key role in helping him to maintain that widely famous in Beetroot and outside pace of change and innovation. He will rely heavily on you to help him keep track of all of his ongoing engagements and manage the incoming information from different channels. This is a superb opportunity to learn how a company works from all levels and become a part of the Beetroot family.
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner, keep track of all the ongoing matters
- Manage calendars and set up meetings
- Preparing meetings agenda and take meeting minutes
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Represents the CEO by attending meetings in the executive’s absence; speaking for the executive.
- Search for relevant events that might be interesting and useful for Andreas
- Act as the first line of communication for CEO
What we’re looking for
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
- Fluent English
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Friendly, open-minded and very active individual
- Strong analytical skills, excellent problem preventing and problem-solving skills
- Great presentation and public speaking skills
- Swedish language proficiency and interest in Swedish culture
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced constantly changing environment
- You love borshch!