Administrative assistant at IREX
Здається, ви трохи запізнились
Скоріше за все, ця вакансія закрита, бо вже зробила чиїсь понеділки щасливими. Але не засмучуйтесь - у нас є що вам запропонувати! Подивіться інші відкриті можливості на сайті:
Administrative Assistant will contribute to the effective running of the IREX office by carrying out variety of administrative tasks and will also provide general office support functions such as reception and office maintenance, maintain office supplies stock, travel logistics support to senior management and tracking driver log.
General Duties & responsibilities:
- Answer and direct phone calls to appropriate staff. Greet office guests and callers with courtesy and professionalism. Respond and provide basic information to general inquiries;
- Make sure reception area, conference room and other office public areas are in presentable condition, initiate and manage repairs as necessary (plumbers, etc);
- Make sure general use equipment are serviced on time (e.g. Xerox, printers);
- Maintain stock of all office supplies and order new supplies when need arises;
- Coordinate with offsite storage facility for timely pick up of boxes as well as requesting and updated tracking list as necessary;
- Coordinate with office cleaner regarding her schedule or additional requests;
- Maintain registry of office staff security codes, request new codes from office security vendor, when necessary;
- Contact with landlord on office maintenance issues;
- Assist finance/admin team in scanning monthly payments’ backups, help with grantees’ documents collecting, when needed;
- Assist program staff as needed and provide general support to staff including photocopying, filing, note-taking and other relevant duties;
- Assist in collecting receipts, tracking expenditures and assembling financial reports;
- Assist in the organization of events, including conferences, workshops and meetings;
- Help arrange meetings for senior management as needed and requested;
- Travel logistics for senior management and also for conferences/trainings;
- Tracking driver log;
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Experience working in a non-profit organization preferred;
- Understanding of and interest to reforms processes in Ukraine; Demonstrated customer-service orientation;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Must be skilled at handling multiple tasks and able to adhere to tight deadlines;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications;
- Advanced English skills preferred;
- Fluent in Ukrainian and Russian languages.
Please send your cover letter, resume and salary history. Only complete applications will be considered. No telephone inquiries will be accepted.
Application Deadline: October 18, 2019.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Only applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.