Accountant at The British Council Ukraine
Здається, ви трохи запізнились
Скоріше за все, ця вакансія закрита, бо вже зробила чиїсь понеділки щасливими. Але не засмучуйтесь - у нас є що вам запропонувати! Подивіться інші відкриті можливості на сайті:
The British Council, a leading international cultural organisation, is recruiting a full-time Accountant to be responsible for the end to end accounting process in the country including month and year end close, and ensure consistent, accurate and robust financial accounting processes in line with accounting practices and corporate policies.
Skills, experience and behaviours for the advertised vacancy:
- English at B2 level
- native Ukrainian and Russian
- Qualified accountant / Finance graduate
- University degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role / Proved accounting experience;
- Experience in working with a diverse team;
- Experience of an ERP system;
- Experience working with SAP & 1C;
- High experienced with Excel.
What we offer:
- official employment
- 13th salary – annual bonus
- 14th salary as Terminal Gratuity
- Performance related annual bonus
- Medical insurance fully paid for employees + coverage for family members
- 34 calendar days of annual leave
- Study leave, paid sick leave, special leave for volunteering
- 14 days of public holidays
- Eye-check policy
- 50% discount for family members to study English
- Opportunities for Learning and Development
Candidates wishing to apply should fill out the on-line application form. Please, do not send you CVs.
Shortlisting will be done against required skills, experience and qualifications listed in the Role Profile.
Successful candidates will be invited for the English language testing and interview.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 20 October 2019.
The British Council is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and welcomes applicants from all sections of the community. We work to ensure that people are not unjustifiably discriminated against on the basis of age, disability, ethnicity, gender, religion or belief, sexual orientation or any other irrelevant grounds. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the essential criteria
The British Council believes that all children have potential and that every child matters – everywhere in the world. The British Council affirms the position that all children have the right to be protected from all forms of abuse as set out in article 19, UNCRC 1989
The British Council in Ukraine has been ranked within the top 20 of more than 500 companies surveyed in relation to supporting learning and development for their employees. Part of a Hay survey on Best companies for personal development in Ukraine 2015, we have been placed at no 8 – the highest scoring British employer and the only British employer to make the top 20.